Two-factor authentication (2FA) is an identity and access management security method that gives users the ability to better monitor and help safeguard their accounts and information. 2FA must be enabled on your SmartPay account prior to withdrawing any fiat or crypto funds.
To set up the 2FA for your SmartPay account, you can get started at https://smartpay.coinsmart.com/login and follow the instructions below:
- Log into your SmartPay account
- Click on 'Profile Settings' wheel at the top right corner
- Click 'Enable' to generate a QR code
- Using your third-party authenticator application on your mobile device, scan the QR code to add the profile
- Enter the 6-digit code provided by your authenticator application and click 'enable'
⚠️ If you need to reset your 2FA, please contact to your Customer Success Manager for assistance