You can certainly complete CAD withdrawals via E-transfers. The request will only take one hour to be completed and the funds will be sent to the bank account associated with the email linked to your CoinSmart account.
Step-by-Step guide on how to submit a CAD withdrawal request
To withdraw CAD via e-transfer successfully, please follow the steps below:
1. Login at coinsmart.com and ensure the country flag is matching the currency you wish to withdraw.
2. Click the "Withdrawal" drop-down menu, and select "Withdraw (CAD)"
3. Select the "Interac" transfer option to withdraw at least $50.00 CAD or any amount up to $9,999.00 CAD.
4. Fill in the amount you wish to transfer and click on "Confirm Withdrawal Amount"
5. Lastly, enter your 2FA codes from the Google Authenticator App and accept the request via the link in the email titled "Your Withdrawal is Pending".
If auto-deposit is not enabled on your bank account linked to your CoinSmart email, you will receive a second email notification to manually accept the request. The security answer to accept the e-transfer would be your month of birth capitalized, i.e. September.
If you ever have any questions or need any help you can reach out to us directly via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
And we’d be happy to help you make your crypto experience a great one!