You can certainly complete CAD withdrawals via E-transfers. The request will only take one hour to be completed and the funds will be sent to the bank account associated with the email linked to your CoinSmart account.
To withdraw CAD via e-transfer successfully, please follow the steps below.
1. Ensure the country flag is matching the currency you wish to withdraw.
2. Click the "Withdrawal" drop-down menu, select "Withdraw (CAD)"
3. Select the "Interac" transfer option to withdraw at least $50.00 CAD or any amount up to $9,999.00 CAD.
4. Fill in the amount you wish to transfer and click on "Confirm Withdrawal Amount"
5. Lastly, enter your 2FA codes from the Google Authenticator App and accept the request via the link in the email titled "Your Withdrawal is Pending".
If auto-deposit is not enabled on your bank account linked to your CoinSmart email, you will receive a second email notification to manually accept the request and you would need to enter a security answer to process this transfer. The security answer would be your month of birth capitalized, i.e. September.
Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat if you have any questions or issues, we'll be happy to help you.