To accept an overpayment for an invoice in SmartPay, please review the below details. The outcome of this process will ensure that the invoice status and amount correspond with the amount sent from the invoice recipient.
1. Navigate to the invoice screen in SmartPay and locate the overpaid invoice that needs adjusting.
2. Select the menu icon for the overpaid invoice to launch the invoice details screen
3. On the invoice details screen, you will be able to review related information such as the currency used for the transaction, the transaction ID, wallet address, deposited amount, processed amount, and the overpaid amount on the invoice.
4. Once you have reviewed the details and would like to move forward, select the 'accept overpayment' button to execute the adjustments to the invoice.
5. There is a final confirmation screen that the user must accept in order to proceed with the invoice adjustment.
6. Once confirmed, you will see the status of the invoice marked as paid, in addition to the adjusted invoice amount based on the overpaid value.