For Canadian Dollar deposits, we have 2 options:
- Interac Money Request
- Wire Transfer (Click the link here to view our Wire transfer process)
*To use your credit/debit card for direct crypto purchases, you can visit our guide here.
As part of our deposit policy, we can only accept funds in the account holder's name. If this person is a joint bank account holder, you will need to provide us with a joint bank statement. Otherwise, we will need to set up an account for the other person before we can accept the funds.
Interac Email Money Request
1. Click on the Deposit button at the top right of your screen.
2. Click on Interac E-transfer.
3. Enter the amount you'd like to deposit and click the Send Request for Deposit button.
4. Once you click Send Request for Deposit, you will receive an Interac Money Request from Simply Digital Technologies, Inc to your email - like below:
5. You simply have to accept this money request from any of your personal bank accounts. Once you've accepted the request and Interac has delivered the funds, the balance will automatically be processed into your CoinSmart account!
Interac Money Requests may take 1 - 60 minutes. If you do not see the funds in your account within 60 minutes, then we would recommend following up with your financial institution to inquire about the status of the transfer. Occasionally banks/INTERAC may place holds on transfers for various reasons.