How do I Reset My Password?
If you forget your password or want to change your current password you can do so from the login page.
1. Navigate to the login page and click "Forgot?".
2. You'll then need to enter your e-mail address and click the "Send Password Reset Link" to have a link sent to your e-mail to update your password.
What are the next steps to take once I click on "Send Password Reset Link"?
After you have inputted your email, and have clicked on the "Send Password Reset Link". Follow the steps below to continue resetting your CoinSmart account password.
1. Head to your email. You will have received an email from CoinSmart with the subject line "Reset Password Request". Click on the "Reset Password" button.
2. This will bring up the CoinSmart page where you will be asked to change your password. From here, change to your desired password, and input it once more below to ensure they match, with no mistakes.
3. Once you have inputted your new desired password. Press on the green "Reset Password" button. This will change your password to the one you have just inputted in the boxes above.
*Please note, password reset links are only available for 30 minutes, after clicking on the button in the email.*
If you ever have any questions or need any help you can reach out to us directly via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Live Chat (Available 9am-9pm EST 365) | Chatbot available 24/7/365
And we’d be happy to help you make your crypto experience a great one!
Article is closed for comments.