Step-by-Step guide on how to submit crypto withdrawal at CoinSmart
At CoinSmart we provide wallet addresses for all cryptocurrencies that we support so you can send and receive digital currency to and from your wallet. Here's how to send your cryptocurrency to a different wallet:
1. Navigate to the "Wallet" tab from the top menu, then click on "Your Wallet".
2. Click Crypto, and then choose the coin you would like to withdraw.
3. Scroll down and click Withdraw.
4. Carefully read the Warning Page and proceed to Enter Withdraw Information.
5. Enter the address of your external wallet and the amount you would like to withdraw and click Submit.
6. Click Accept to initiate the withdrawal.
7. Insert the external wallet details - Travel Rule Requirements
9. Check your email inbox for an email from CoinSmart (the subject is Your Withdraw is Pending) open this email and click the confirmation link in the body of the email to complete the withdrawal.
IMPORTANT: If you receive this email from us and you did not personally request this withdrawal, reject the withdrawal and please contact support immediately.
Once the transfer has been confirmed on the blockchain, you will see it in your external wallet. You can find more guides to help you with other transactions on our main FAQ page.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking forward to helping make your crypto experience a great one!