At CoinSmart we provide wallet addresses for all cryptocurrencies that we support so you can send and receive digital currency to and from your wallet. Here's how to send your cryptocurrency to a different wallet:
1. Navigate to the "Wallet" tab from the top menu, then click on "Your Wallet"
2. Click Crypto, and then choose the coin you would like to withdraw.
3. Scroll down and click Withdraw.
4. Carefully read the Warning Page and proceed to Enter Withdraw Information.
5. Enter the address of your external wallet and the amount you would like to withdraw and click Submit.
6. Click Accept to initiate the withdrawal.
7. Enter your Two Factor Authenticator (2FA) Code from your Google Authenticator App
8. Check your email inbox for an email from CoinSmart (the subject is Your Withdraw is Pending) open this email and click the confirmation link in the body of the email to complete the withdrawal.
9. Once you've clicked the e-mail link and "Accepted" your withdrawal, the transfer will be confirmed on the blockchain and automatically transferred to your external wallet.
IMPORTANT: If you receive this email from us and you did not personally request this withdrawal, reject the withdrawal and please contact support.
Once the transfer has been confirmed on the blockchain, you will see it in your external wallet. You can find more guides to help you with other transactions on our main FAQ page.
As always, if you ever have any questions or need any help you can reach out to us directly via:
- Chat (Available 9am-9pm EST)
And we'd be happy to help you make your trading experience a great one!