Security has always been a priority for CoinSmart. In fact, it is one of the main traits that make our trading platform so user-friendly. To further bolster account security, CoinSmart has already implemented mandatory 2-factor authentication.
What is Google 2 Factor Authenticator (2FA) ?
2 Factor Authentication is a useful tool for improving the security of your account. Using the Google Authenticator app, you are able to implement a secondary password feature on your account.
Every time you log in, you will be asked to enter a six digit code displayed in the Google Authenticator app on your phone:
How to setup your Google 2 Factor Authenticator (2FA)
Follow these steps to set up 2-Factor Authenticator (2FA) on your CoinSmart account:
1. Go in the Google Authenticator App on your phone and click on the '+' in the bottom corner.
2. Tap Scan a QR code on your phone and use your camera to scan the QR code.
3. Enter the six digit code shown in the Google Authenticator App to finish connecting your account to your phone app.
4. You will then be automatically taken your Dashboard - in order to view your 2FA status please to the Security tab in your Account Settings and will find that Two Factor Authentication is Enabled.
5. You cannot disable 2FA. If you are having issues enabling your 2FA code - please contact our CX team form support.
Remember that from now on, you’ll always need to enter your two-factor authentication code when logging in to your account or making withdrawals.
Please watch the video below for more information:
Article is closed for comments.