You can use CoinSmart's iOS app to conduct a number of transactions for your everyday trading.
If you hold any of the coins we offer in hardware wallet, exchange wallet, etc., you can transfer them out of your CoinSmart wallet - also referred to as a "Withdrawal". For example, if you have a BTC balance in your CoinSmart wallet, you can deposit any or all of that balance into external wallet (i.e. paper/hardware wallet) you may have using the iOS app.
To do this, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Sign-in to the app and tap on the CoinSmart logo at the bottom of the screen
2. Tap on Transfer
3. Tap on WithdrawFiat
4. Once here, you'll have to select the type of crypto you'd like to withdraw
5. Once you select the crypto you'd like to withdraw, you will have to enter your external wallet address and enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
5. Once you enter this information and tap "Continue", a confirmation screen will follow allowing you to review the details.
7. Enter your Two Factor Authenticator (2FA) Code from your Google Authenticator App
8. Check your email inbox for an email from CoinSmart (the subject is Your Withdraw is Pending) open this email and click the confirmation link in the body of the email to complete the withdrawal.
9. Once you've clicked the e-mail link and "Accepted" your withdrawal, the transfer will be confirmed on the blockchain and automatically transferred to your external wallet.
IMPORTANT: If you receive this email from us and you did not personally request this withdrawal, reject the withdrawal and please contact support.
Once the transfer has been confirmed on the blockchain, you will see it in your external wallet. You can find more guides to help you with other transactions on our main FAQ page.
As always, if you ever have any questions or need any help you can reach out to us directly via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat (Available 9am-9pm EST)
And we'd be happy to help you make your trading experience a great one!