CoinSmart has partnered Simplex to fulfill to allow our users to use their credit/debit cards to purchase crypto!
You can follow the instructions below to complete your order!
1. Under the SmartTrade section, click "Buy Crypto with your Credit Card" or click in "Deposit" or "Add more funds" button.
2. Select the cryptocurrency you would like to purchase (eg. Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin) and choose which fiat currency to pay with (e.g. CAD, USD, EUR).
3. Enter the amount you would like to purchase (in crypto or fiat). Then input an address where you would like the crypto to be sent. Your CoinSmart wallet for that coin will be listed right above, if you wish to send the crypto directly into your CoinSmart account.
You can also send it to an external wallet if want to.
4. Once you're satisfied with the amount and wallet address, press "Continue" to be taken to the checkout page (via Simplex). This is where you will have to enter your credit/debit card details.
5. The order summary will confirm the amount crypto you will be buying and the amount you will be paying (including fees). Once you fill out all the information, you will be sent both a text code and a verification e-mail. Click the link in your e-mail to verify and enter the text code to be taken to the Verification page.
6. Here you will upload a copy of your government-issued ID or passport and enter the corresponding details. Once completed, click "Upload Document".
7. Once the information is verified, your order has been placed!
8. You will now need to wait for an email from Simplex which states that your order has been approved (or rejected in some cases)!
Card deposits will be completed the same day and should only take a few hours.
If you have any questions about your order, you can contact Simplex directly using their helpful chat support! Please see the image below:
*Please note that this is not a method to fund your CoinSmart account. This is a method for users to purchase crypto directly using their credit/debit cards via Simplex's online payment system. Simplex reserves the full right to approve or reject any orders.