With many native networks out there and wrapped tokens abound we created a simple list of each of our tokens and the respective networks that CoinSmart uses and supports for each.
• Bitcoin (BTC) - Bitcoin Network
• Ethereum (ETH) - Ethereum Network
• Litecoin (LTC) - Litecoin Network
• Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - BCH Network
• EOS (EOS) - EOS Network
• Stellar (XLM) - XLM Network
• Cardano (ADA) - ADA Network
• USDC - Ethereum Network
• Dogecoin (DOGE) - DOGE Network
• Polkadot (DOT) - DOT Network
• Chainlink (LINK) - Ethereum Network
• Uniswap (UNI) - Ethereum Network
• Shiba Inu (SHIB) - Ethereum Network
• Solana (SOL) - Solana Network
• Polygon (MATIC) - Ethereum Network
• Avalanche (AVAX) - Avalanche Network
Note: We do NOT use the Binance Chain (BEP/BEP20) for any of our tokens. If you send your tokens to or from the Binance Chain or any other non-supported blockchain network you risk losing your tokens.
If you have deposited coins on the wrong network you can request for an attempt at a crypto recovery for these coins. There will be a 1% fee of the total value (min of $25 CAD) on all crypto recoveries that are successful. Please email email@example.com to request this.
Article is closed for comments.