Funding your CoinSmart account via Wire has never been easier!
As part of our deposit policy, we can only accept funds in the account holder's name. If this person is a joint bank account holder, you will need to provide us with a joint bank statement. Otherwise, we will need to set up an account for the other person before we can accept the funds.
If you'd like to fund your account from a business/corporate account please reach out to our Support Team for more information or get started at https://www.coinsmart.com/corporate/.
1. Click the Deposit button at the top right of your screen. Or you can click on the Add more funds button next to your Portfolio Value.
2. Select the Wire Transfer option.
3. Enter the amount you'd like to deposit and click Confirm Deposit Amount.
4. Once you click Confirm Deposit Amount, please review the amount and record the Reference # as shown on this page to include it in the Memo for the wire when sending from your bank.
5. You will then be shown the wire transfer instructions at the bottom of the page. You can download and print the wire instructions by clicking the Print Wire Instructions button below the Reference #. Then simply take it to your bank branch to complete the wire transfer! Be sure to remember the reference number! Failure to do so may result in a delay in funds reaching your account.
Note: Wire deposits may take up to 5 business days for your funds to reach us.
Please ensure you are sending funds in CAD. Any funds sent in other currencies may be returned or subject to FX conversion fees charged by any banks involved - these funds will not be charged by us and thus will not be refundable by CoinSmart.
All deposits are processed and added to your account the same day we receive them in our bank!
Here is a helpful video that goes through the CAD deposit process: